Friday, April 3, 2009

Oh well, whatever. Nevermind.

It's late. I'm tired. But not really. Which is the problem. Or one of them.

I sneezed. No one was awake to say anything like, "Bless you." Sneezing is scary if you think about it. You could die.

I bet you would be disappointed then. You would be reading an unfinished blog post. Just sitting there wondering if I was ever going to get to something interesting.

I doubt I will.

I feel funny. I do not know what I am even feeling. It is a mixture of everything. I feel sad then mad then happy then bad then ashamed then embarrassed and I'm pretty sure it's just cycling through those things.

Hmm. I wonder how many people read this. And out of those people how many know it is me. I can only think of two. That's so sad. It makes me feel like what I'm writing on this should be directed at them, maybe even addressing them. But it's just where my thoughts are when I am awake at three AM.

Wow. It's three AM. I'm going to try to sleep. Just so it will all stop. Hopefully my recurring dream will leave me alone tonight. We shall see.

No comments: